Taking a sound sleep is very important for our physical and mental health. Due to our busy schedule, we sacrifice our sleep and become habitual of sleeping late at night. At first our body retaliates but gradually it becomes habitual of our odd schedule. People tell me that they night people which means they prefer to work at late night but the same people complain about how they are suffering from headache, insomnia, nausea, constipation, acne, depression and several other problems. So friends, if any of us is disturbing his body clock and suffering from such health problems, it’s sure that we need to reschedule our routine and to inculcate habits to improve our health.
Following steps can help us to overcome the aforementioned health problems:
1. Switch off our electronics gadgets after 10 p.m. Though we all are fond of our electronic gadgets but for a sound sleep, it’s pivotal to switch off these gadgets. Initially, we may feel ourselves aloof in absence of our favorite toys but later we will feel ourselves at ease.
2. Have Food at around 8 p.m. Having food a bit early can help us to remove such health problems. We must take simple home cooked food for 6 days a week. This will improve our health.
3. Drinking sufficient water is a healthy habit. 7-8 glasses of water daily have a wonderful impact on our health, hair, and skin.
4. Inculcate the habit of reading books. We still remember the bed-time stories which were read or narrated to us by our parents or grandparents. This habit can still help us to take a sound sleep.
5. A meditation for 10-15 minutes relaxes our minds which is necessary for a good sleep.
O gosh…it’s too late and I think it’ll be very tough for me to get up early in the morning. So, let me take your leave at this point of time but before I bid you good bye, let me tell you that a sound sleep is essential for our overall well-being. So, don’t sacrifice your sleep and be happy.