LOVE YOUSELF MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE


Give Priority to Yourself to Live Successfully

Well folks, how are you all? Last month while having a discussion with one of my family members, I had to face his annoyance. He got angry with my statement which was ‘WE SHOULD LOVE OURSELVES MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE.’ He said this thought showed my petty perception and self-contentedness. You won’t believe that the accusation made me dejected and disappointed and I left the room at once. Later, I kept thinking where I was wrong and why I was misinterpreted. After a contemplation of 2 hours, I found no change in my viewpoint. That small tiff steered me to write my today’s blog that ‘WE SHOULD LOVE OURSELVES MORE THAN ANYBODY ELSE.’
Now let me share the reasons why I have such an opinion. We’ve several concerns and responsibilities in our lives. We’re so trapped in them that sometimes, it becomes utterly tough for us to prioritize them. But on the basis of my experience, I can say that nothing matters as much as our own ‘selves’.

Health

We can take care of our family, society, nation and the world if we’re physically, psychologically and emotionally healthy. But we take our health granted. We don’t hesitate to medicate ourselves as we wish to have instant relief. We swallow down the medicines for head ache, fever, depression, body ache etc without consulting any doctor. Most interestingly, sometimes we put our health issues on the back burner for very unimportant reasons.
Time
We are unable to take out time for our hobbies or the things we wish to do for very long. I know a number of people who are minting money but they don’t have any vacation plans. Even they don’t prefer to take any offs for a family trip or outing. They give a lame excuse that they are earning and saving for their family but what about their own lives which is ticking away like time.
Age is Just an Increasing Number
We can find grownups babbling about how they want their children to fulfill their dreams as they have lived their life. Should we invest in our hobbies or dreams till we are young? Why can’t grownups have the same burning desire for their goals, dreams and visions? Age is just increasing number as it doesn’t have anything to do with our feelings and emotions.
We’re not Kids Anymore
We can hear people around us uttering this dialogue at regular intervals. To have an impulse or motive in our lives gives us a right direction to our lives. So do whatever we wish to do, visiting the places where we yearn to go, purchasing outfits which we love to wear doesn’t need us to be kids. Yes we’re not kids anymore still we have all rights to satisfy the kids which remains within us till our last breath.
So, let's love ourselves more than any one else so that we can scatter happiness everywhere.

Best Wishes!
Mamta Sharma
#MIRA (Mai.ra)
pics:google


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Make Peace with Your Regrets!!!

Plans for Our Old Age

Money is God!