Wednesday, 20 April 2016

Mom I miss you..

O mother I wish you were here! (Poem)

O mother I wish you were here!
Holding my hand and sitting very near;
There was a time when you were there,
For your guidance, love and care;
But now I feel myself in a Deep Ocean alone,
 Yelling your name but I know you are gone;

O mother I wish you were here!
Holding my hand and sitting very near.

You seemed to be out of sight,
But your memoirs inside are very bright;
No relation can make me contented,
As the bond between us can never be sedated;

O mother I wish you were here!
Holding my hand and sitting very near.

How I wish to share my feelings of bereavements,
Feelings of failure, my passion, and little achievements;
How hard it is to forget your affection,

O mother I wish you were here!
Holding my hand and sitting very near.

Life is full of complexities and thorny deceits,
 How to get solace but I won‘t retreat;
As you always wished me to touch the sky,
So I‘ll keep marching till I reach very high;
 But even the victory seems to lie
And my heart still sinks and does cry;

O mother I wish you were here!
Holding my hand and sitting very near.
I Luv you Mumma
Mamta Sharma

2 comments:

  1. yes mom is the best.....
    v all miss our maasi..... di

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Abhishek...we always remember the people who have selfless love for us...

    ReplyDelete